| |1. Remember to always pay cash for your transactions, and obtain a receipt, unless stated differently in the additional instructions for the shop.
2. Always read all of the shop instructions and sample reports that are attached to the shop.
3. Always write the reports in the third person, utilizing the words "the guest," "they" or "them". Do not utilize the words "I," "we" or "us".
4. The check reimbursements will be mailed, within 90 days from the date of the shop.
5. Do not utilize wireless Internet when filling out your reports. The Prophet web site does not save your work with wireless Internet.
6. When filling out the reports, always save your work at least every 30 minutes, or else you will lose your work.
Click here to apply to become a mystery shopper